Fingerprint Liveness Detection Competition 2011
(For more liveness resources, click here.)
Clarkson University and University of Cagliari announced LivDet II: Liveness Detection Competition 2011. This was held as part of the Biometric Consortium Conference and Technology Expo 2011. The First Liveness Detection Competition (LivDet) was held in 2009.
The competition had two sub-competitions:
- Part I: Software-based
- Part II: System-based (NEW)
- Registration by May 1, 2011
- Submission by May 31, 2011
- Report at Biometric Consortium Conference on Sept. 27-29, 2011
- LivDet 2011-Fingerprint Liveness Detection Competition 2011 Final Reports
A Certificate of Achievement was awarded to Dermalog Identification Systems for winning Parts I and II of the Liveness Detection 2011 Compeition.