Office (315) 268-2373
Home (315) 265-1005
Office (315) 268-2371
Home (315) 265-2755
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
1. Books from Sampling Publishing
2. Introduction to Integral Equations with Applications, Marcel-Dekker Inc., New York, 1985, 245p (OUT OF PRINT).
3. Integral and Discrete Transforms with Applications and Error Analysis, Marcel-Dekker Inc., New
4. A Chapter (7, pp.235-311) in the volume " Shannon Sampling and
Interpolation Theory", R.J. Marks, editor, Springer-Verlag, 1992.
York, 1992, 885p.
Equations with Discrete Transforms Methods and Applications, Kluwer
Publishers, Boston, 1996, 465p.
6. The Gibbs Phenomenon in Fourier Analysis, Splines and Wavelet Approxiamations, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 320p.
7. Introduction to Integral Equations with Applications- Second Edition, Wily& Sons Inc., 1999, 450p.
Solutions Manual to Accompany "Introduction to Integral Equations
with Applications, Second Edition, Wiley& Sons Inc.,1999,
A. J. Jerri. " With Additional Solved Problems, Sampling Publishing, 1999, 272p.
9. Introduction to Wavelets, Sampling Publishing, 2011, 491p
10. Student Solutions Manual to Accompany 'Introduction to Wavelets, by A.J. Jerri', Co-author with Masaru Kamada, Sampling Publishing, 2011, 140p
11. Editor and Co-author of 'Advances in the Gibbs Phenomenon', Sampling Publishing, 2011, 423p
The Founding Executive Editor of the Journal "Sampling Theory in Signal and Image Processing" (ISSN:1530-6429), since 2002.
Abdul J. Jerri